- KILLS ALL TYPES OF INTESTINAL WORMS COMMONLY FOUND IN CATS LIVING IN THE UK: Kills roundworms and tapeworms. Routine treatment is essential to help keep infestations away from your cat and family.
- VET STRENGTH TREATMENT: Beaphar WORMclear Tablets for Cats are a veterinary medicine containing pyrantel embonate and praziquantel which is available without the need for a veterinary prescription.
- TASTY MEAT FLAVOURED TABLETS: Flavoured tablets make worming a treat to give with or without food.
- DOSAGE: Give 1 tablet per 4kg body weight. This two tablet pack will provide two worming treatments for cats weighing up to 4kg or one treatment for cats weighing over 4kg up to 8kg.
- COMPREHENSIVE CONTROL OF ALL COMMON INTESTINAL WORMS: Cats can pick up intestinal worms from many sources including animal faeces contaminated soil vegetation hunting infected rodents/birds or even consuming infected fleas whist grooming. So it’s a good idea to apply regular flea treatment such as Beaphar FIPROtec Spot-On or Beaphar FIPROtec COMBO as well as worming your cat regularly.